Every year many cats tragically die from eating the pretty ribbons that are used for wrapping gifts. This can cause a painful and unpleasant death to your pet that can be completely avoidable.†† When swallowed the ribbon can become entangled in your pets intestines causing extreme pain, often needing surgery but all too often ends up in death.If you must use ribbon, keep it well out of reach of your pet.If you receive a gift with ribbon, please dispose of it carefully.

 

 

 

Ribbons and Swirls are pretty indeed

But not the stuff your cat can eat.

Some cats do its plain to see.

But if they do itís R.I.P

†††

 

 

Your cat canít stomach it!

 

 

 

 

Ribbon Can Kill!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

††††††††††††††††††††††† Designed by Fiona English